Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Tag

So Lonely in Gorgeous posted a Christmas tag entry on her blog and since I love Christmas, I thought I would give it a go:)

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Traditions and being with the ones I love. 

What is your favorite make-up look for the festive season?

I tend to go for paler lip products at Christmas, purely because I'm convenience driven, I don't want to constantly think about what's on my lips and how it performs/looks. I choose darker and more sparkly eye makeup though:)

Real tree or fake tree?

Fake tree all the way. As much as I love the smell of the real tree, I do hate to gather up needles from the carpet once the tree starts to lose its freshness. 

Giving or receiving presents?
Both, but as I grow older, I prefer to give them. 

Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?
Traditionally in Poland we open presents after our Wigilia, festive supper on Christmas Eve. This is how we roll in my household too. 

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I always buy charity Christmas cards. I don't think I have enough patience to make my own cards...

What is your favorite Christmas film?
Nothing specific really, but we tend to go back to cartoon classics such as Toy Story during Christmas. 

What is your favorite Christmas food? 
Barszcz z uszkami (borscht with small mushroom dumplings), pierogi, herring, sałatka jarzynowa...basically everything:) 


My first gingerbread house ever!
I'm quite proud of myself:)

Roof of my gingerbread house
(made of Graham Crackers cereal). 
















Have a wonderful Christmas time, 
whatever your plans are!

And I TAG YOU:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I LOVE your gingerbread house!! It looks super homey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I made it a good while ago and it's still in good shape:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel so sad if I had to eat that gingerbread house! I miss your baking pics so you need to do more food posts for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so cute and so well-made!

    ReplyDelete